Monday, August 29, 2016

Top 3 shows on Netflix that I couldn't stop binge watching.

I decided to just write a guilty pleasures kind of post today. 
Not much needs to be said except #sorrynotsorry.
------------------
1. Once Upon a Time
Who doesn't like Disney, like honestly? If you say you don't, you're lying (yeah I said it). This show is coming up on it's 6th season and I couldn't be more excited (for Sept. 25th, 8PM EST). BOOM.
2. Hart of Dixie
I was so against watching this show because I thought the concept was kind of stupid. All it took was for me to watch episode and that rolled right into 3 seasons and finding out it got cancelled. Well F*CK. Love you forever Wade Kinsella.

3. Vampire Diaries and The Originals
Okay, so it's more like 4 shows, but I figured that these both tie in together so I counted it as one. Every time I thought that there could be NO more story for each show, they came up with something crazy that I just nodded my head to and said to myself, "Sounds legit."

------------------

Not a very meaty or foodie kind of post, but hey, this needed to be said. Some other shows that I'm currently working on consist of Penny Dreadful, Witches of East End (kind of lost interest and taking a short break) and White Collar.

What shows are you currently binge watching? Any advice for my next Netflix adventure?

Thanks for reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment