Monday, February 15, 2016

Vape Life: Married To My Mod♡

Yes, I do vape. And I love it.
I used to smoke cigarettes on and off since I was 18. I honestly considered myself a seasonal smoker since I normally picked up the habit during the Fall. I used an e-cigarette for a little bit back in 2010 and picked it back up with my husband again in 2013 (who was a die-hard smoker since he was 18, smoked about 1-2 packs/day). We've found it easier to stick with vaping if someone is there to support the change and almost make it a hobby. Good thing we have our other friends Connor and Sean to keep us focused on the clouds.

I started with another e-cig in pen form and eventually moved up to a mod using a Sigelei 75W and a Uwell Crown Tank (not much for a dripper, I'd rather fill up my tank and continue on with my day). Personally, I noticed a difference in my endurance for running after switching from cigarettes to vaping. For me, that's proof enough that it's a bit better for me.

My husband has actually stopped smoking almost completely, just smokes a cigarette here and there, but ultimately makes a pack of cigarettes last up to a month. NOW, vaping isn't really to make you quit smoking, but as a healthier alternative to smoking. 

My ultimate favorite brand that I've found so far is Cuttwood Edge (thanks for introducing me Sean). What flavors? Sugar Drizzle (formally known as Sugar Bear), Unicorn Milk and Bird Brains. Sugar Drizzle is a cinnamon, milky cream flavor. Unicorn Milk is strawberries and cream. And Bird Brains is pretty much like fruity pebbles. Obviously, I'm more for the breakfast'y flavors than anything else.

Thanks for reading,

1 comment:

  1. Dubai's Official Vape Supplies Store
    Initiated by a group of avid vapers just like you, the aim of Dubai Vapers is to provide premium quality vapes to all those who enjoy vaping. We believe that by bringing vapes directly to Dubai, we can not only cater to the vape-loving community but also inspire others to switch from smokers to vapers.

    Info@Dubaivapers.com

    ReplyDelete