Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello 2016!

My husband and I started off this year by moving from Maryland to Virginia, and so far we're loving it! We have the cutest apartment in a nice, safe, and clean neighborhood. Oh, and I must mention we have the best tavern just a hop, skip, and jump away from where we live.

I know I'm a little late, but I had several New Years resolutions this year:

1. Blog more often.
(maybe start with a few times a week)

2. Read at least 12 books.
(once a month and already on my 3rd!)

3. Lose 20lbs.
(I picked up 10lbs over the holidays)

4. Start a vlog.
(really wanting a Sony A5000, but open to suggestions)

5. Become best friends with the gym.
(surprisingly, this isn't that hard)

Not a bad list at all I think, pretty good start. I plan on actually sticking to these resolutions this year. I know I'm definitely guilty of falling short after just a month, but hopefully since I plan on blogging more -scratch that- since I WILL be blogging more this year, I'm hoping that will keep me on track.


Before I end this blog, I'd like to talk a little bit about the book I started reading this month called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin.


It's a pretty great book, and you don't have to be in a sad stage of your life to read it. It's a way to enhance your happiness and eliminate or adjust other things that may be hindering your ultimate happiness. I actually found this book in a thrift store and I'm so glad I did. Definitely pick it up if you're looking for something to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment