Tuesday, January 13, 2015

30-Day Shred Adventure! On the road to being in shape and more healthy :)

Hello everybody!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've just been keeping myself busy with work. And oh yeah, TOTES GETTING MARRIED at the end of this month :)

Anyways, I've been researching exercise programs to tone and lose weight lately (like a lot, a lot-a lot). I finally settled on using Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred (thank you to BeautyCrush for recommending it on one of her earlier health videos!). Here are some links to the videos that are actually *FREE* on YouTube and I've also included a link to a calendar that you can print out and put on your fridge to keep track:

Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred Workout



♡ Click here to read my daily 30-Day Shred Journal ♡


When you do these workouts there are the "modified" workouts if you can't do the original move 100% (don't be ashamed, I was modifying it up the whole time, I'll get there!). SO GO HARD THE WHOLE TIME!

I've only done day 1 (last night) and my body is SORE. Good lord. In the mornings I am trying to get myself up early enough to do this morning yoga weight loss routine that I really enjoy. Click here to check it out!

She's also made Star Wars Yoga videos which is totally awesome. That link will bring you to my playlist so it will be on there as well :) Anyways, I hope this goes well. I found 2 people who are on board and willing to try keeping up with this like I am. I'm pretty stoked! I'll be posting some recipes I make for breakfast over the next week or two as well, so keep an eye out for those ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment