Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cat's Favorite Energizing Greek Yogurt Mix

Making this little mix is not hard at all and only takes about 5 minutes of your time to put together. My choice of Greek Yogurt is Oikos 0% Fat Vanilla Green Yogurt (by Dannon). I loved the texture of their Greek Yogurt from trying their Bananas Foster flavored yogurt (my very 1st taste of Greek Yogurt ever). DON'T mess up and get the plain flavor, because unless you like that sour taste, no amount of honey or sweet fruit will get that taste our of your mouth. Just stick to using it for a substitutes in making sauces.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt (again I used Oikos)
  • 1/2 banana
  • blueberries (however many you'd like)
  • almonds (however many you'd like - I like a lot)
  • honey
  • bowl
  • Feel free to add: granola 
  • Substitute: any fruit (or add to the mix - we just want fresh fruit!), almonds for something else

I eat this snack during any time of the day (on weekdays when I work, it's usually 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 for lunch). It keeps you full throughout the day and you don't have to feel guilty for eating something that tastes so delicious! 

Have an energizing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment