Saturday, February 27, 2016

Thrift Stores & Asian Markets


Today I went on a solo shopping trip and it was awesome! I found this cool cigar box for my husband so he can put random things in it (top one on the left), a cute salt and pepper shaker set, a couple trinket containers (top two on the right), two tins, and a red bread box! I have been waiting to get a couple of things to finally be happy with my decorations around the apartment and these were all perfect :)

I also got two pairs of jeans (True Religion and 7 For All Mankind for under $5 each), some O'Neil shorts, two books ("Chocolat" and "Love and Other Perishable Items"), and an H&M sweater and button up shirt for my husband (it lessens him being angry for me going shopping). 

My last stop of the day was an asian market I found by my apartment. This is the first asian market I've been to in Virginia and I was super happy to have found it. I got some ingredients to make the sauce for katsudon and some yummy coffee.

It's been a pretty long day. I'm going to finish setting out my decorations and maybe I'll write a post showing how I arranged some of the things around my apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment