Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Finally! A day off with my husband♡

My husband and I have work schedules that offset each other's; I work days and he works nights. Definitely something we're not used to. Yesterday we finally had the day off with one another to enjoy each other's' company (yay for marriage). 

We decided to do some exploring in Williamsburg so I brought along a camera. I'm getting better and better each day I take photos and I'm so excited. I never realized how much of a passion I had for it.

Here are some of the ones that I took, enjoy!

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I know this feeling! I'm currently on maternity leave but before that I used to work nights and my boyfriend used to work days so it felt like we never spent any time together. I hope you had lovely day! x

    Liz ~ www.dreaming-of-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone can relate! It's so hard to find time these days, but I'm realizing you just have to make it. Our day there was beautiful, thank you! And congratulations on the little one!!! <3

      Delete