Friday, February 6, 2015

Chicken Alfredo w/ Broccoli (The Healthier Version!)

Full Disclosure: I didn't have broccoli.

Okay, let's begin.
I used this recipe --> http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-and-broccoli-alfredo/

BUT, I wanted to share the ingredients I used to just make this a bit healthier!

The noodles I used were by Ronzini Healthy Harvest Spaghetti

I bought Cream of Mushroom of course, but I used the Healthy Request version 
(it had waaaay less calories, pretty much 1/2).

I also bought a small can of organic mushrooms to add. I also added some salt and onion powder (maybe a teaspoon, but you can add more for taste if that isn't enough!)

Here was my end result, sorry for the lighting, it MAY or MAY NOT look appetizing.

Just follow the recipe and everything will turn out really amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment